911A/8 Bourke St Mascot NSW
Don’t miss the opportunity to live in this stylish executive two level apartment in the desirable Tempo complex.
Two large bedrooms with built-in robes – the master bedroom contains a designer walk in robe. Both bedrooms have Juliet-style balconies overlooking the main balcony and the external courtyard.
The large open plan kitchen includes generous bench space and opens onto the spacious combined lounge/dining area.
Complimenting the apartment’s open plan living, the lounge leads onto a double private balcony overlooking the complex green space and distant views.
Situated at the gateway to Sydney’s CBD, the complex is close to everything you need for the ultimate city lifestyle. Positioned in the flourishing Mascot Station precinct and a short walk to trains and buses, the cafes and restaurants of Mascot, Alexandria and Surry Hills. Sydney Domestic and International Airports are only minutes away – a perfect location for interstate and international travelers. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this apartment your home!
The apartment features:
• Master suite with walk in robe
• Built in robe in second bedroom
• Open plan living
• Designer polyurethane kitchen
• Stone bench tops, glass splashback and gas cooking
• Stainless steel Smeg dishwasher and Franke sink
• Modern tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Internal laundry including clothes dryer and storage
• Separate powder room
• Huge entertainers balcony with gas fitting for BBQ
• External adjustable weather panels on balcony
• Intercom system
• Full security building including parking
• Podium level resort style facilities including pool and gymnasium
Entry to the property is via Church Avenue.
Contact Rosalie on 0417 770 760 or Laura on 0402 466 333 to arrange an appointment today.
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: New South Wales
- City / Town: Sydney
- Neighborhood: Inner West