89 Clifford Street Panania NSW 221
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Don’t miss this tastefully renovated two-bedroom ground floor unit situated at the rear of a small block of six.
The property features:
• A light, bright kitchen with dishwasher included
• Two bedrooms or alternatively, one bedroom with a separate dining room or study
• A beautifully restored Edwardian, cast iron/tile fireplace with decorative mirrored timber surround (ornamental only).
• Bathroom with over-bath shower, vanity and toilet
• Original polished floorboards throughout
• High decorated ceilings
• New double blinds throughout
• Magnetite Soundtite insulation on lounge and bedroom windows
• Two wardrobes (available on request)
• A separate outdoor combination vanity/toilet
• Small covered private outdoor space
• A sunny shared courtyard
• External laundry
• Rear access to the property from Minter Street
Parking spaces are available at the rear of the property (outside business hours) on a first-come, first-serve basis plus there is plenty of on street parking available in Minter Street.
Transport to the city is a breeze – the unit is just a few minutes’ walk to Canterbury train station, and city buses stop near the front of the building. Close to Canterbury Aquatic Centre, Ice Skating and a fitness centre and inner west suburbs of Stanmore, Dulwich Hill and Ashfield, and minutes to Canterbury Primary, Canterbury Girls and Canterbury Boys schools.
Canterbury is undergoing an urban renewal with new cafes and restaurants, two major supermarkets, pharmacy and medical centres within easy walking distance. The newly established Cooks River foreshore walkway stretches as far as Botany Bay.
Contact Paul Burton on 0423 363 244 to arrange a private inspection (Covid restrictions apply)
All applications to be on official Rosalie Douglas Real Estate application forms.